• Experience in general construction and/or utilities sectors
• Industry recognised training desirable e.g. CSR, SafePass, CSCS, NPORS, CPCS, plant and machinery tickets
• Able to follow strict industry, health and safety and environmental standards
• Must have a full (UK/EU) driving licence, ideally with towing training
Salary and benefits:
• £ commensurate with experience
• Contributory pension scheme
• Regular training and development, including in-house mentoring scheme and NVQ training
Our sites are based throughout Ireland and the UK, with significant travelling involved. You must be willing to stay away from home during the week when necessary and be available to work occasional weekends.
Please be aware that all employees are subject to regular drug and alcohol screening.
All candidates applying for positions with Causeway Geotech must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area.
For more information, please email [email protected] or call 028 27666640.
Causeway Geotech Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.