Due to an ongoing increase in workload, and thanks to winning the ground investigation contracts on a number of large linear infrastructure schemes in Ireland and GB, we are recruiting for drillers across the board. We welcome applications for those with experience as Assistant and Lead Drillers to join our team. We will also consider applications from strong candidates who wish to commence a career in the drilling industry with a strong company who can provide all the relevant training and development to bring them on a journey to eventually achieving BDA Audited Lead Driller status.
- Lead Drillers (Dynamic Sampling, Cable Percussion Boring, Rotary Drilling)
- Drilling Assistants for various drilling disciplines (Window Sampling, Cable Percussion and Rotary Drilling).
Experience and qualifications:
- We would ideally like to speak to candidates who have previous experience working with drilling rigs, but applicants with general construction and agricultural experience will also considered.
- BDA Audited and/or NVQ L2 qualified candidates preferred
- Industry recognised training desirable e.g. CSR, SafePass, CSCS, NPORS, CPCS, plant and machinery tickets
- Able to follow strict industry, health and safety and environmental standards
- Must have a full (UK/EU) driving licence, ideally with towing training.
Candidates can be based in NI, ROI or GB and can work out of any of our bases across those jurisdictions.
Salary and benefits:
- £/€ commensurate with experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Regular training and development, including in-house mentoring scheme
- NVQ training (NVQ L2 in Land Drilling)
- BDA Audit for Lead and Assistant Drillers.
Our sites are based throughout Ireland and the UK, with significant travelling involved. You must be willing to stay away from home during the week when necessary and be available to work occasional weekends.
Please be aware that all employees are subject to regular drug and alcohol screening.
All candidates applying for positions with Causeway Geotech must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area.
For more information, please email [email protected] or call 028 27666640.
Causeway Geotech Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.