We offer a broad range of in-situ testing, carried out by a team of skilled and highly trained Site Technicians and Engineers.
In-house services include:
- Dynamic Cone Penetrometer
- Mackintosh probing
- Field shear vane
- Plate load testing (using the PLATEMAN system, which presents results in real-time displayed on a rugged PDA)
- Soakaway, infiltration, percolation tests
- Variable and constant head permeability testing
- Packer (Lugeon) testing
- Low flow groundwater sampling with groundwater chemistry measurement.
We are UKAS accredited for in-situ Dynamic Cone Penetrometer testing and Plate Load Testing.
Through our close working relationships with a number of key specialist suppliers, we can also offer further complementary in-situ testing services, such as:
- Land and overwater geophysics
- Hydrographics surveys
- Cone Penetration Testing (CPTs)
- Utilities surveys
- Pressuremeter testing.